Trust Paulo Coelho to say it best. “Culture makes people understand each other better. And if they understand each other better in their soul, it is easier to overcome the economic and political barriers.” And can there be a better reason to travel than this? To see and understand cultures. To get under the skin of a country and make them feel like you are one of them. It makes you a wholesome traveller. And trust us at Experiential Travel Journeys to get it spot on for you.
- It could be various different things that could make you feel like you know a bit more than the regular tourist. It could be taking a walk with wine maestros to learn about the processes that go into making a barrel of wine, or just understanding the distinctions of architecture when in Greece or Portugal or France. For those with a penchant for Asia, being a part of the traditional tea ceremony in Japan is an absolute must.
- You could tune the wild in you as you shake a leg at the carnival in Rio and it could get even better if you decide to tap into your inner literary self as you follow Shakespeare’s footsteps across the gentle Cotswolds countryside.
- You could choose to visit the remote tribes of Ethiopia’s Rift Valley, live the nomad life in desert camps or meet the locals of the high Andean altiplano in Peru or haggle for great bargains in Turkish souks.
- How about sipping on Gran Caffé at the CafféSant’Eustacchio in Rome where the owners regularly travel to Brazil to select the best coffee beans from Maya descendants or probably take a shot of the Glass espresso (creamy espresso served in a glass, no sugar) at the Giolitti.
- Adding to the cultural emersion are events such as ItmiRaymi Festival of the Sun in Peru, local musical performances from flamenco in Seville to tango in Argentina.
- Appreciate Art on your Journeys, from admiring at Goya masterpieces in Madrid’s Prado Museum to discovering a treasure trove of art and antiquity in the Vatican Museum.
- It’s also the people that make any culturalengagement unique with fascinating encounters, from meeting Canadian Mounties and Argentinean gauchos to Japanese geishas and Andean farmers.
- A cultural holiday is a life-changing experience. You explore temples, shrines, palaces, cathedrals, pagodas and ancient sites. Test your bargain skills in local markets, souks and bazaars. Eat exotic local foods and meet indigenous tribes. OR simply sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
Above is just an essence of what can be done with few Ideas & Inspirations. Call us or Email us to have your Private Culture Trip customised, tailor made and designed as per your preference of destination, experiences, and interests around culture, history, heritage, people, festivals and art.
We do not offer or sell readymade packages. We specialise in Private Travel Design of Tailor Made, Customised, Bespoke Holidays, Journeys and Vacations around your interests, preferences, expectations and budget.